The purpose of the Annotated Bibliography is to allow you to read more critically, more carefully, into the topic of your Final Research Paper. This assignment is an instrument to help you formulate a strong argument based on a critique of each of your sources. Each annotation should include in one paragraph: a summary and evaluation of the text; biographical data about the author(s); and a reflection on the usefulness of the text to your research. Your Annotated Bibliography should include a minimum of 10 sources. Credible sources should be drawn from, but should not be limited to: peer reviewed journals, periodic...
Published under category: Writing Help Convenience | 2014-10-13 05:03:12 UTC
Context: Global airline industry
Qantas Airline in the Global Airline Industry:
Quantas Airline is a ninety-4 year old Australian aviation carrier. The company is one of the oldest airlines in the world, and one of the few that have survived the occasional global economic crises. Quantas Airline began as a small domestic airline within Australia, but continued to expand into the international market. Today, the airline accounts for two thirds of domestic air travel and almost one fifth of the international air travel. The airline headquarters is located in Sidney although it occasionally moves within the city (Gurney 2011, p.3). Quantas Airline ha...
Published under category: Custom Writing | 2014-10-12 02:08:02 UTC
Context: Philosophy, morals and ethics
Immanuel Kant developed a moral theory that is still very influential today. Anyone who accepts Kant's moral theory rejects the view that a person's actions are good or bad based solely on the consequences of those actions. Instead, Kantians emphasize that a person is praised or blamed for their actions based on the intentions with which they act. In other words, the person's motives are the major factor in determining whether that action is moral. According to Kantians, actions done in accordance with the categorical imperative are moral actions (and the person who performs such actions is a moral person). This imperative makes moral ju...
Published under category: Writing Ideas | 2014-10-12 01:46:20 UTC
Context: Business and commerce
Prepare a 4 to 5 page papers, double space using APA style like you were hired as a consultant discussing the business outlook on Mexico and related issues that would be important to the international businessman or woman. Discuss many attributes that you must understand prior to attempting to do business there like how to dress. There are country competitive advantages, business and cultural protocols, laws and even what the appropriate gifts might be. The drive to operate businesses and Knowledge along with the strategy and Action. Also make 4 to 5 slides briefly discussing the same information add pictures and notes briefly explaining e...
Published under category: Essay Writing Tips | 2014-10-12 01:12:01 UTC
Context: Business and commerce
For this SLP, think about Verizon Communication Inc., and the possibility of its merging with another company. Write a 2-page paper answering the following questions:
1. If you were to pick one company to merge with Verizon Communications, what would it be (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc)? Explain your choice with respect to possible benefits of this merger and why you would choose this company over any other choice for a potential merger.
2. How would you finance a takeover of this chosen corporation? Explain your reasoning.
3. What would your second and third choices be for a merger with Verizon Communication? Again, explain your r...
Published under category: Sample Essays | 2014-10-12 01:02:40 UTC
Context: School and college life
The Magic Man:
In my undergraduate days, money was hard to come by. Money meant everything in campus. For one to fair well among his friends, one had to possess something valuable. One summer, I worked for an engineering company that was building a power plant near the city. It was hard work, and one would spend many hours auditing daily wages for casual labor that the multinational depended on. By the end of summer, I had made so much money that I could not wait for the company to allow me to resume my studies. I had to wait for the company to find a replacement for me. When the company finally found a replacement, we were a week into...
Published under category: Custom Writing | 2014-10-12 00:51:13 UTC
Context: Organizational theory and management
The Tucker Company: Executive Summary: The Tucker Company is a manufacturing company dealing with production of jet engines and turbines. It manufactures three types of products. The products are specifically military aircraft engines, commercial aircraft engines and utility turbines. These products are made from similar materials. Metal is one of the major requirements for their manufacture. Since the products have different designs, the company’s chief executive officer devises a way to divide the company into specialised divisions. He proposes the divisions to the management board of the company. Apparently, the board accepts t...
Published under category: Academic Paper Writing | 2014-10-12 00:44:44 UTC
Context: National social, economic, and political development
-Population, growth of population
-Labor force (distribution of labor in different sectors of the economy)
-Level of unemployment and underemployment if applicable (take historical perspective)
-Human Development Index Rating
-Cost of labor (per hour, per day, per month), also find cost of labor in specific fields (especially in the industry you want to enter)
-Skill of labor force (literacy, educational level
–percentage that attend elementary, high school, college
– technical skills available, managerial talent available, etc.)
-Union influence (% of employees represented, role of union, are they powerful? Are strikes typical, do...
Published under category: Writing Ideas | 2014-10-12 00:39:01 UTC
Context: American history
what does the struggle to achieve Civil Right say about the quality of democracy in America? From the perspective of each of the competing images of American democracy in practice (elite theory, pluralist, and hyperpluralist), analyze the politics and policy of the Civil Right Movement.
In your essay, be sure to:
2) DISCUSS and ANALYZE the events of the Civil Right Movement from the perspective of each of the three competing images of american democracy in practice (Elite Theory, Pluralist, and Hyperpluralist).
3) BASED on your analysis of the three competing perspective perspectives, which do you think most accurately explains Americ...
Published under category: Writing Help Convenience | 2014-10-12 00:16:17 UTC
Context: Food and wine industry
As a sommelier, one of your best customers asks you to pick one and only one white wine for his three course dinner.
The three courses are as follows:
•Course 1: Beef carpaccio with artichoke hearts, olive oil, and lemon
•Course 2: Seared scallops served on a bed of saffron risotto
•Course 3: Brie and blue cabrales cheeses served with dried fruit, mixed nuts, and orange jam
What style of wine would you suggest that could pair with each course and why?
WRITING ON FOOD AND WINE
Essays on food and wine are universal. This is because the industry is in every community in the world. For this reason, this academic discipline is incr...
Published under category: Ordering Custom Papers | 2014-10-11 23:26:16 UTC
Context: Accounting and Finance
1. the study case ..... the part you need to do is " 1 TRANSITIONING TO IFRS IN SAP ERP FINANCIALS" in page 4..... Requirement: Prepare a report (1,500 to 2,000 words) in which you:
a) Briefly explain what the challenges of an IFRS conversion are in an SAP
environment and which tools SAP offers to support the conversion;
b) In particular (and in more detail), explain how segments, profit centres, document splitting, parallel ledgers, and depreciation areas can be used to address the challenges of IFRS;
c) Suggest how IFRS conversion projects in an SAP environment can/may be organised (in terms of project steps, project management, etc....
Published under category: Essay Writing Tips | 2014-10-11 18:08:34 UTC
Context: Global economics versus organizational economics
Research how derivatives are being utilized by large scale companies in the global economy in a 10 page paper. Be prepared to analyze how companies have used derivatives to manage risk and, whether or not that has led to an increase or decrease in entrepreneurial activity. Evaluate the current global economic state as resulting from a possible consequence of multiple complex corporations adopting a high risk, high return policy and whether the current global recession should have occurred if all companies had uses derivatives as their primary financial tool. Feel free to use AIG, GM, Bank of America or another institution for “critical thi...
Published under category: Custom Writing | 2014-10-11 03:54:55 UTC
Context: Sociology, criminology, and behavioral studies
1. A group of researchers have developed an indicator that predicts future violent criminal behavior in children. The indicator is comprised of genetic testing, MRI scans, socialization factors, geography, gender, race and intelligence, and is purported to be 85% accurate in predicting future violent behavior. Law enforcement agencies have asked these researchers to release their findings and methodology so that they may use this research in crime control.
You have been asked to testify as an expert for a review board on the ethical implications of such research. Write a short essay either supporting or refuting the use of such an indi...
Published under category: Ordering Custom Papers | 2014-10-11 03:21:18 UTC
Context: Criminal justice system
1. Describe in detail, the logic of an outcome evaluation that makes use of a traditional two group, randomized experiment. Specifically, what does this evaluation design attempt to do in order to answer the central question of program effectiveness? In addition, describe each of the following threats to internal validity (selection bias, maturation and history effects) and discuss in specific detail how an experimental design can control for these potential threats.
2. Describe in detail the three possible Accounting Perspectives an evaluator may use when conducting a Cost-efficiency analysis. Be sure to fully discuss the strength...
Published under category: Sample Academic Papers | 2014-10-11 01:52:17 UTC
Context: Marketing, branding and communications
1-From the video, evaluate key reasons why marketing communications is used to build a brand image. Distinguish three to five differences between a corporate image and a brand image.
2-From the video, analyze Reebok’s brand image and its relationship to Reebok’s corporate image. Appraise the success or failure of two crucial strategies used by Reebok’s marketing communications team in making the Reebok brand into a global image.
1-Select a product that you often use (l'oreal Mascara) , and then analyze the importance of the role of marketing communications in creating the chosen product’s brand image. Assess the role that marketing co...
Published under category: Writing Ideas | 2014-10-10 13:20:38 UTC
Context: Theology and revelation
1. Produce an essay of 550 words that does the following:
Using the articles by the theologians in the assigned readings in addition to two or three credible sources , compare and contrast the various theologians' positions on general revelation.
2. Use a list format for this paper, listing the various points of comparison and correlation.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the. An abstract is not required.
ESSAYS ON THEOLOGY AND THEOLOGIANS
These are essays with significant philosophical rhetoric. It is necessary to understand theology and ethics in order to write such an essay. arguments of differ...
Published under category: Writing Help Convenience | 2014-10-10 13:08:08 UTC
Context: Business laws in Australia
Mel and Paul have been married for 7 years and bought a house in Newtown 4 years ago.
They have now paid off their mortgage and are expecting their first child.
Unhappy with a few issues around the house, including leaking taps, a running toilet and the poor decor of their kitchen, they decide to borrow a small amount of money to renovate and improve the quality of their home.
Mel has done some research, obtained quotes and has established that the renovations will cost $30,000/ they consult their local bank, "Greedy-Guts", who offer to loan them $28,000 and the two accept the loan for a period of 5 years at 7% interest per annum.
Published under category: Sample Academic Papers | 2014-10-10 13:04:54 UTC
Context: Australian Business Law
Note: make sure the Australian legal system
Font should be 12pt times roman, 1.5 x line spacing, at least 3cm left margin and all work appropriately referenced using Harvard Referencing system.
All citations MUST be in the TAFE Harvard format.
Marks will be deducted for incorrect format of citations and reference lists, missing citations
and inadequate number of citations.
Make sure references in text including page number.
Research report 3000 words
Tutorial Paper Question 1
Mitchell, a 45 year old Interstate Bulk Tanker driver, has just found himself unemployed after the company he was working for went broke.
Rather than getting...
Published under category: Sample Academic Papers | 2014-10-10 11:56:56 UTC
Context: Philosophy, ethics and morality
1. How does Max Weber’s work crystallize the notion of modernity? What are its weaknesses? What reactions does it generate? How do you evaluate its salience?
2. Is Max Weber a liberal or a conservative? Is he in accord with the processes he describes? How would you assess the political implications of his outlook?
3. Explicate the connections (as you understand them) between Kant, Marx, and Nietzsche against Weber and/or Freud.
WRITING AN ESSAY ON PHILOSOPHY
The people mentioned in the questions above are all renowned philosophers and ethicists. Therefore this essay requires a writer experienced in philosophy and ethics as discip...
Published under category: Academic Paper Writing | 2014-10-10 11:41:37 UTC
Context: Architectural movements
You are to use one of themes or movements in the ARBE3200 lecture series to analyse ONE architectural focus project or case study (a built or hypothetical building or space). Choose an architectural project with characteristics that appear to relate to or resonate with the key issues or attributes of ONE of the movements or themes. Your emphasis should be on the application of architectural theory and the way that theoretical ideas intersect with the practice or production of architecture. Accordingly, the review should first identify the key issues or attributes of the chosen movement / theme, which are then used to frame the discussion o...
Published under category: Essay Writing Tips | 2014-10-09 19:28:27 UTC
Context: History of race in United States
1. At the beginning of the class we discussed two definitions of the word “racism.” One definition focused on individual attitudes, the second on social systems. (You can find the definitions at the d2l site.) Drawing on what you have learned in this class, write an essay on this question: Can we best understand American history between about 1607 and 1850 as shaped by systemic racism, or by racism defined as individual attitudes and beliefs?
2. Compare and contrast the trans-Atlantic slave trade and the forced removal of the Cherokee. How were they similar? How were they different?
3. Consider the ideals of liberty and human equalit...
Published under category: Custom Writing | 2014-10-09 18:13:45 UTC
Context: Organizational theory
Select an organization within the past 5 years that has recently had a management labor dispute AND resolution. Indicate the nature of business of the organization, brief history and vision and mission statement. Determine the causes of the dispute, the principles involved in negotiations and the details of the resolution or agreement. Also give your opinion on how negotiations were conducted and resolved.
Paper should be a minimum of seven pages with APA references on a separate page
WRITING AN ESSAY ON ORGANIZATIONAL THEORY
For plagiarism free essays register and order from writingspro.com
Published under category: Ordering Custom Papers | 2014-10-08 23:13:36 UTC
Context: Racial Prejudice Conflict
Discussion about the events in Ferguson into a critical analysis of the discourse surrounding the event.
. What are the basic facts surrounding the shooting of Michael Brown, as they relate to the situation in Ferguson?
2. What are the different points of view surrounding the issue? Are the sources communicating from an objective or subjective viewpoint? Is the source trustworthy?
3. Who is reporting on the issue? To what extent does the writer’s identity affect the message?
4. What type of language is being used? Is the language consistent, or does it differ across multiple sources?
5. How does the format of the source affect our un...
Published under category: Essay Writing Tips | 2014-10-08 20:20:47 UTC
Context: Law in business and commerce
Give an overview of some of the major provisions of Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) in 2002 and The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 (Dodd-Frank), focusing on those areas which would be of import to you as an accountant.
- In the course of your discussion, explore some of the arguments from “both sides of the aisle” (the pros and cons) (. Both SOX and Dodd-Frank have been either applauded as landmark legislation which expand investor and consumer protections, or criticized as anti-competitive and over-burdensome governmental regulation)
- for some of the provisions targeted by the legislation (your choice on...
Published under category: Writing Ideas | 2014-10-06 21:07:58 UTC
Context: Paper and Pulp industry
Select a major industrial sector in Canada (but not the mining and mineralogy or the protective coatings (paint) industries) that has been in existence for at least 10 years. For the industrial sector you select, describe:
1) the “traditional” main sources of environmental emissions (solid, liquid and/or gaseous) that the industry sector could be responsible for. This should include brief descriptions of what manufacturing or operational activities create these emissions.
2) the likely negative impacts that these emissions may have on human health and on the natural environment (water, soil and/or air). Are these impacts local, regi...
Published under category: Ordering Custom Papers | 2014-10-05 22:45:52 UTC
Context: Religious philosophy
1. Discuss the main lines of arguments of the articles by Cantwell Smith and FazlurRahman as to how should one study ‘other’ human’s religion. Initially, write separately their views and then evaluate their differences on the outsider/insider dichotomy in studying Islam.
2. Based on Hodgson, what was the Arab Bedouin-based culture during Muhammad’s time, particularly in Mecca and what was the situation of Arabs in international politics at that time?
3. When Muhammad immigrated to Medina, what were his priorities and what challenges he faced in a new society? Enlist his most important efforts and encounters after ...
Published under category: Writing Ideas | 2014-10-05 22:30:43 UTC
Context: culture, social and political ideology
Carrying on the foundations of Berger’s argument on how cultural ways of seeing have been shaped by the rise of capitalism and consumerism as a form of social status/power beginning with oil painting, we will now tune our lenses to the wide range of advertising. The visual language used is often similar; the power inherent in being seen is not changed. The message, though, has shifted: as Berger says, advertising makes us discontented with the present and eager for a fulfilling future.Advertising fuels this urge and keeps us constantly yearning.
Remember, too, Berger’s important connection of consumer culture to democracy and freedom. I...
Published under category: Sample Essays | 2014-10-05 22:18:21 UTC
Context: Philosophy, ethics and epistemology
The first question is "What is Hume's vision of "human nature"? Do you agree with it?" In the answer you just have to define it and give an opinion of agreement.
I hope that you have the book or can find it because it is hard to me to scan all the pages.
WRITING AN ESSAY ON HUME’S PHILOSOPHY
Ethics and moral discipline involve intuitive techniques of reasoning. Most philosophers tend to rely on deduction rather than empirical investigation or induction. However, David Hume tried to apply experimentation to reasoning and metaphysics. This is one of the few attempts to solve the problem of inconclusive arguments brought about by logic...
Published under category: Custom Writing | 2014-10-05 21:47:21 UTC
Context: News reporting and policing
For this assignment you must select an article relating to policing. Drawing from and integrating course materials, students must consider the following: (a) the themes of the course that are raised in the article and how they are addressed; and (b) the relevance of Peter Manning’s dramaturgical perspective on policing
The article you select should be from a popular media source (Newspaper; online newspaper like Huffington Post; a TV website like Global News or CityTv).
You only submit your paper online (by clicking the above header) if you are handing your paper in late or cannot make it to class. You still must provide a hard copy...
Published under category: Sample Academic Papers | 2014-10-05 16:30:40 UTC
Context: Business intelligence and customer retention
1. Identify any one organization you know well. How can this organization benefit from the four business intelligence capabilities? Identify the specific benefits, and how the four capabilities contribute to them.
2. For the organization you selected for the first question, explain how business intelligence would improve their Customer Service function.
3. For the organization you selected for the first question, briefly explain the technologies that facilitate organizational memory capabilities.
4. Read BI in Practice 1.3, “BI Helps eCourier seek Customer Happiness” from Chapter 1. Which business capabilities ...